a malignant tumor occurring on the surface of the nasopharynx. It has the highest incidence rate of head and neck cancers.
a malignant neoplasm of the breast ductal and terminal ductal epithelium. Improved survival is dependent on early diagnosis.
A malignant tumor of the bladder. The most common clinical manifestation is intermittent, painless gross hematuria.
Gastric carcinoma is a malignant tumor originating from the epithelium of the gastric mucosa. There is a significant regional difference in the incidence of gastric cancer. Compared to the south, the incidence rate of gastric cancer i
Colorectal cancer is a common malignant tumor, including cancers from both the colon and rectum. The incidence rate of colorectal cancer is highest in the rectum, followed by the sigmoid colon, cecum, ascending colon, descending colon, and then the t
Painless lymphadenopathy, which can accumulate in internal organs, causing symptoms such as fever and weight loss
Though the cause is multifactorial, there is a large amount of evidence showing that long-term heavy smoking is closely related to the occurrence of lung cancer. It is reported that the probability of lung cancer in long-term smokers is 10-20 times t
Ovarian cancer is a malignant tumor of the ovary gland. Approximately 90% - 95% of ovarian cancers originate from the gland, while the other 5% - 10% of cancers are from metastases to the ovary.
liver cancer can be divided into two categories, primary and secondary. Primary liver originates from either the epithelial or mesenchymal tissue of the liver. The former has a high incidence in China, while the latter (sarcoma) is relatively rare.